ABOUT THIS COLLECTIBLE FIGURE : Sideshow and Soap Studio present the Tom and Jerry Plush Teddy Bear (Charcoal Gray) Collectible Figure.
The big and soft teddy bear will bring you warm hugs and sweet dreams…just like our little Jerry sleeping peacefully in the arms of the teddy bear doll. Wait…Oh, no! Hiding inside the doll is Tom!!
|Brand||Tom and Jerry|
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
|Materials||PVC , Plush|
|Product Size||Height: 11.81″ (30 cm) *|
|Box Size||Height: 8.50″ (21.6 cm)|
|Width: 9.50″ (24.1 cm)|
|Depth: 16.75″ (42.5 cm) *|
|Shipping Weight||2.80 lbs (1.3 kg) *|
- Soap Studio
- Tom and Jerry – Plush Teddy Bear Figure Ver.2
- Every figure comes with a sleeping Jerry made by vinyl, a limited certificate, and a miniature easel for display
- This item is a blind box, the color will be shipped randomly – four different colors: Charcoal Grey (88%), Cobalt Turquoise (8%), Honey Suckle (3%), and Chocolate (1%)
- A built-in skeleton inside the doll of Figure Plush Series, its waist and limbs are movable
- The hook-and-loop fasteners on the plush doll’s head make it easier to be taken off
- Color: N/A
- Material: Vinyl, Plush
- See more Toys
Tom & Jerry Cosplay Bear Plush Toy Tom Cat Jerry Mouse Plushies Kawaii Soft Stuffed Dolls Animal Cartoon Cats for Kids Gifts.
A teddy bear is a stuffed toy in the form of a bear. Developed apparently simultaneously by toymakers Morris Michtom in the U.S. and Richard Steiff under his aunt Margarete Steiff’s company in Germany in the early 20th century, the teddy bear, named after President Theodore Roosevelt, became a popular children’s toy and has been celebrated in story, song, and film.
Since the creation of the first teddy bears which sought to imitate the form of real bear cubs, “teddies” have greatly varied in form, style, color, and material. They have become collector’s items, with older and rarer teddies appearing at public auctions.Teddy bears are among the most popular gifts for children and are often given to adults to signify affection, congratulations, or sympathy.