- Made of food grade plastic, non-toxic.
- When using, put the side with a pedicle on the table, it can shine when you pressing, easy to use, no battery needed.
- This product cannot lower the temperature. It is used as a decoration.
- Good for party, wedding, club, bar, champagne, beer decoration, etc.
- Warning: Choking hazard. Small parts, is not for children under 3 years. Please put it in safe place where children cannot reach.
Do you want more fun on your party or not just drink water or
There are no reviews yet.